How to Download Duplicate Copy Aadhar Card Online:- Here, You have come to the right web portal. We will tell you that how to get your duplicate copy of Aadhar Card online or offline mode? If you lost your Aadhar Card so don’t worry. We are providing here complete process to download duplicate copy of Aadhar Card. You can download your Aadhar Card by Aadhar registration number, date of birth, etc.
India is a great nation with a diverse range of population and cultures. This surely makes the job of governance a difficult one in the country. Therefore the Government of India introduced the Aadhar Card. The Aadhar card works or functions as a verification system that allows the government to track each and every one of its citizens and residents. It also gives certain benefits to the citizens.
Download Duplicate Copy Aadhar Card Online
The best thing about Aadhar is that it is completely free of charge and also voluntary. The process for registering for the Aadhar card can be completed online or by physically going to the Aadhar enrollment center in your area. Note that you will eventually have to go to the Aadhar card center for your appointment and verification process.
In the event that you lose or misplace your Aadhar card, you can always apply for a duplicate copy online. If you have the Aadhar card number or the Aadhar card acknowledgment slip then you can easily download the duplicate copy of your Aadhar card.
How to Download Duplicate Copy of Aadhar Card
- Go to the official Aadhar card website
- Select the appropriate option, ‘Aadhar number’ or ‘enrolment number’ under ‘you want to receive your lost’.
- Enter your full name
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the security code that is displayed and click on the ‘Get OTP’ button.
- One Time Password will be delivered to your mobile or email address. Please make sure to note it down.
- Enter the One Time Password you just received in the box below.
- Click on the ‘Verify OTP’ button.
- You will receive a message on your registered mobile number with your Aadhar card number or enrollment number. It depends on what you selected in step 2 of the process.
- Go to this link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select appropriate option ‘Aadhar number’ or ‘enrolment number’ under ‘I have’.
- Enter your enrolment ID or Aadhar card number, full name. PIN code, security text, and mobile number.
- Click on ‘Get OTP’
- The One time password will be delivered to your mobile or email ID.
- Enter the one-time password you just received in the ‘enter OTP’ box and click on ‘validate and download’.
- Now you have managed to download your e-Aadhar card. Use your PIN code as the password to open up the PDF file.
- You can now print out your e-Aadhar card and use it for all practical purposes.
After completing the above-mentioned steps you will certainly be able to avail a duplicate copy of your lost or misplaced Aadhar card. The official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India is a very useful tool and it empowers you by giving you the assistance that you need in times of emergency or problems. They have a great customer service system in place that ensures that all your inquiries and grievances are addressed within 48 hours of your filing them or voicing them.