Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the economic uplift of the poor Dr Babasaheb. BR Ambedkar, praising the work of the day is not far when he said that business in the country will BHIM app. Two weeks later, the Prime Minister said the transaction would just thumb.
Digi Money Fair in Vigyan Bhawan in Delhi, the Prime Minister said earlier that the name of our Constitution, BR Ambedkar digital payment app named ‘BHIM’ is placed. 100 days after Christmas, many families with the help of a lucky draw prizes are given. Digital transactions undertaken by the government are the two schemes for the poor. Under this, a total of 100 consecutive days would be given a reward of Rs 340 crore.
सभी भारतीय भाषाओं में आएगा भीम एप pic.twitter.com/gYMji8f6dh
— Ministry of HRD (@HRDMinistry) January 6, 2017
How to Download BHIM App for Android
1 ) Go to Google Play Store and Type BHIM App in Search Box or click on this link.
2) Click on Install Button and Wait till Download Complete.
3) It Would Be Automatically Installed in Your Mobile phone.
4) After Completion of Install, Set a Preferred Language either English or Hindi.
5) Click on Next.
6) Again Click on next Button.
7) Now Click on Let’s Get Started Tab.
8 ) Now verify Your Mobile Number (SIM) Which is Linked to Bank Accounts. It should be Registered with Your bank account.
9) Your Mobile number Will Be Verified Automatically.
10) Keep/Enter a 4 digit Pass Code.
11) Re Enter 4 Digit Pass Code for Confirmation.
12) Select Your Bank from List.
13) You will see list of banks order wise, you can choose which bank you want to select.
14) Select Bank Account and you want to use for Transactions.
15 ) After Selection of Bank, You need to Enter Last 6 Digits of Debit Card/ ATM Card Number & Enter Valid Month & year.
After Successful Registration in BHIM APP, You will get Confirmation details so you can Send Money, receive Money from Below page
That’s it. Downloading of BHIM APK Process Completed. Now its time to send/ receive money using this app. You can Simply by Sending money Scanning QR Code.
How to Download BHIM App for Apple ios
BHIM APK App will available for apple ios very soon.
How to Download BHIM App for window phone
BHIM App available only for Android Phone.
How to use BHIM app? Where to download BHIM app from
- You can download the app from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.org.npci.upiapp
- After downloading the BHIM app from the Play store, the user has to register his/her bank account and set up a UPI Pin for it. The user’s mobile number will become the payment address. Once registered, you can start transacting using the BHIM app.
How to use it?
1. Register the bank account with the app and get a UPI PIN for the account. The PA or the Payment address is your mobile number.
2. Funds can be transferred instantly through payment address or a mobile number. You can also use MMID or IFSC code for sending money. If needed, there is an option of reversing payments and sending payment requests.
3. Transactions and bank balance can be checked.
4. Custom payment address can be created along with the phone number.
5. QR code can be scanned for faster entries.
6. A Maximum amount of Rs 10000 per transaction and 20,000 within 24 hours is allowed.
PM Modi Statement’s Main Point
India is united to eliminate the evils of. It is important for the country: PM
The first claim on the wealth of the country is poor.
Anyone who wants to do something for the poor, God gives him strength: PM
Modi Taking a dig on the statement, of Chidambaram, said, “then remove the mouse, which was gradually make all cutting.
BHIM app coming in 2017 as the nation’s most spectacular tribute am giving: PM
The whole country wants to go the way of integrity: PM
Every difficulty and discomfort suffered by the people for change: Modi
The effect of which is determined to take the media: PM
November 8 after people demonstrated integrity: PM
– With technology Common connectivity is required: PM Modi
The country’s strength has once again become the golden bird: Modi
Launching a scathing attack on the UPA government Modi said people were reading in the newspaper that coal, 2G was how much. Now how did read that.
– The Prime Minister said that I have nothing but optimistic and pessimistic people have sufficient opportunities for people.
The greatest strength of this technique is that the Prime Minister Spoke to the poor, making powerful. Dr. Ambedkar was the mantra of the poor to be made stronger.
Now your thumb, your bank will be the Ring that will identify you and your business.
When the Prime Minister said the biggest surprise in the world will BHIM app.
Digi Money Fair was a time when the Prime Minister said that the illiterate, who was called thumb, but the thumb is your identity.
– The Prime Minister said on April 14, the birth anniversary of BR Ambedkar in the multi-crore mega prize draw will be extracted and will be dealt.
How to use BHIM app – Review & Features?
1.The app allows you to easily transfer money or make a payment from your bank account using only your phone number.
2.BHIM is now available as an Android version download now, and iOS is coming soon
3.The app also allows you to scan a QR code. The merchant can generate his QR code through the BHIM app.
4.Even without a smartphone, anyone can use BHIM to make payments.You need to dial *99# from any kind of mobile phone, and this will show a menu.
5.To send money, for example, you’d type ‘1’ and hit send, then type ‘1’ again to select mobile number. Next, you’d type in the number and the amount, and then a PIN that can be generated using BHIM.
6.Shopkeepers can use the BHIM app and receive money from a smartphone, or if the customer has linked a bank account and her Aadhaar ID, then the merchant can use Aadhaar Pay.
7.On the shopkeeper’s phone, the customer types in her Aadhaar number and chooses her bank. Then, the shopkeeper uses the fingerprint reader for instant confirmation to complete the payment.
8.With a mobile wallet app, you have to load money in the wallet before you can use it. With BHIM and all UPI (United Payments Interface) apps.
9.There is a Rs. 10,000 per transaction limit, and Rs. 20,000 per day for BHIM.
10.All UPI-connected banks accept BHIM – this includes all major Indian banks including SBI, ICICI, Axis, and HDFC.