BJP release Vision document (Manifesto) 2016 for Assam: Bhartiya Janta Party has released vision document for Assam assembly election. BJP senior leader & union minister Mr. Arun Jaitley announced BJP vision document. BJP presented their agenda front public that When we will come in the government of Assam this work, We will give priority. BJP leader counts Assam state problem and said that We will solve it. BJP leader blamed on Assam Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi and their cabinet minister that you all have not done work well. Bhartiya Janta Party cleared their 2016-2025 roadmap for Assam. BJP all seniors leader are doing rally day by day in Assam and request to Assam public that give your vote our party. It’s a golden opportunity for BJP. In Assam 4th & 11th April polling before the election, BJP wants to impress Assam pubic from the rally. Read carefully BJP vision document
BJP Agenda for Assam election 2016
What the BJP promises:
- Law to punish those who employ ‘Bangladeshi infiltrators’.
- To ensure 35 per cent reservation for women in state govt jobs.
- To remove all encroachments from the forest, religious bodies, wasteland, and tribal belts.
- To construct model villages with the help of Border Security Force (BSF), ex-servicemen and indigenous people along the border.
- Secure inter-state boundaries.
- Appoint a retired Gauhati High Court judge as Lokayukta; implement ‘zero tolerance’ policy against corruption.
- The welfare of surrendered militants, families affected by militancy.
- Pucca houses to poor families by 2021.
- To provide “land pasta” to every landless family of the state.
- Govt to create a land bank of surplus land, but ensure that no inhabitant is evicted in the process.
- Make Assam power surplus state, ensure 24×7 power supply.
- To construct five bridges over Barak river.
- Focus on environment-friendly smaller dams.
- Set up one multi-specialty hospital in every subdivision and one high-tech 500-bed hospital in every district.
- Dredging of Brahmaputra, erosion preventing plantation like bamboo and mangrove along the river banks under MGNREGA.
- Rs 1,000 crore grant to Bodoland Territorial Council
This time Bhartiya Janta Party president is Mr. Amit Shah. He is election planning is very lovely. Till now BJP has only state election lost in the under of Amit otherwise many state election BJP won by Amit Shah planning. Amit Shah is very big politician leader and you all know about Mr. Narender Modi and them election campaign.