How to Download BHIM App & How to Use it, Complete information NCPI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday Bhim new payment app (BHIM or Bharat Interface for Money) is launched. Name of the app has named after the Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar. The Narendra Modi government has launched this app to promote lace-cash or cashless economy. The government did Bhim app old UPI (unified payment interface) and USSD (Astrachard Supplementary Service Data) is a form of upgrade. Here we show you how to download the app and how to use it.
How to Download BHIM App
- Go to the Google Play Store app to download or click on this link.
- Bhim national payment can search by entering the Play Store.
- Download and Install the app on the smartphone.
- Then open the app and login with your mobile number registered with the bank.
- Then invited the money or can be sent via the app.
How to Use BHIM App
- Open the app and set passwords
- Here you send, request, scan & Pay option will appear.
- Click on it and send the money to send his registered mobile number to enter and Verify.
- In the next slide put Amount and Remark, click on PAY Option.
- UPI pin inserted money will then be transferred
- Your bank account number to send money to register just once and generate UPI Pincode
- In the case of no internet connection, put *99# and then operate or use it.
Narender Modi’s BHIM App Full Details
- Bhima App’s National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has also developed.
- This money to send your bank account number to register only once and must generate a UPI Pincode.
- Your mobile number will be followed by the payment address. Every time you will not need to enter an account number.
- USSD code * 99 # from the phone is not the Internet by dialing the app can be used to operate. They will also work without the Internet.
- At present, the app will support English and Hindi. Soon add regional languages also.
What can this app?
Check Balance: You can check your account balance.
Custom Payment address: Your phone numbers you can add the custom payment to the address.
QR codes: QR code scanning you can send payments to anyone. For this, you just need to scan the QR code to the merchant.
Transaction Limit: 24 hours minimum and a maximum of Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 can transfer.
Bhim app be no charge?
The transaction will not take a charge from the app. However, IMPS and UPI transfer your bank may a few charge.
What do I need to use it?
This Android (8th version above) and iOS (5th version above) is Available on. Play store and iOS store can be downloaded by typing it BHIM.
Will this app work on any mobile operating system?
To use this app you smartphone, internet access, UPI will support the bank account number and account payment linked to mobile numbers will be needed.
Would I have to activate mobile banking for using the app?
No, it does not need to activate the mobile banking. Just register your mobile number in the bank should be.
To use, it is important to be a customer of a particular bank?
Direct money transfers from your bank UPI (Unified Payment Interface) must be live on the platform. Active on all platforms UPI Bank are listed in the app.
I pin the app to your bank account UPI How do you generate?
For this you go to the bank accounts in the app’s main menu option will choose Set UPI-PIN. Then you debit card / ATM card last 6 digits and the card’s expiry date will be asked. These inputs will be putting on your mobile OTP, which you will be able to set UPI-PIN.
Can I add more bank account in the app?
Bhim app currently only have the option of adding the bank account.
will I have to give all bank details of BHIM App?
At the registration time, you will tell only debit card details and mobile number.
The system will get your bank account details from card number. It does not need to be isolated.
These bank’s account will support.
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
The Prime Minister in Delhi Talkatora Stadium Digi fair funding program announced during the app. The Prime Minister also announced the lucky winners of the Customer Plan. Bhim app Modi inaugurated the Khadi Gramodyog Shopping. Bhim app can be downloaded from the Android App Store. It is believed that these apps plastic cards and POS (point of sale) machines will take place and will contribute to the creation of cash-Less economy.